Commissioning OversightFebruary 18, 2021
Tracer TestingFebruary 18, 2021
Prepare a CFD model to determine a reservoir baffle factor.
A reservoir baffle factor is a critical part of determining the chlorine C.t required for the drinking water standards. The CFD model provides a non-invasive way of accurately determining the baffle factor, without performing tracer testing. Lutra’s expert process engineers can develop a CFD model for you reservoir and provide the expected baffle factor across a range of flows, allowing accurate chlorine contact to be calculated.
What is included in this offer:
- Developing a single base reservoir model.
- Modelling three flowrates, and three water levels for the baffle factor.
- Providing a report detailing the outcomes and chlorine C.t calculations.
What is excluded from this offer:
- It is assumed that this work can be carried out in a Lutra office and no travel time has been allowed.
- Any data collection. It is assumed flow and level information will be provided
- Any investigation or dimensioning of the reservoir. It is assumed civil / mechanical drawings of the reservoir will be provided.
- More complex configurations can be modelled on request
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.