Onsite Training – MBRFebruary 18, 2021
Sanitary Borehead InspectionFebruary 18, 2021
Cyanobacteria Monitoring Plan
Prepare a cyanobacteria monitoring plan.
Preparing and executing a cyanobacteria monitoring plan is a key requirement in the new Drinking Water Standards operational rules. Lutra will prepare a cyanobacteria plan for your source that meets all the requirements of the operational rules.
What is included in this offer:
- One day site visit by Lutra Principal Process Engineer and Process Engineer.
- Review of all historic source water data.
- Review of any previous cyanotoxin management plans.
- Preparation of plan for a single source.
- Provision of plan in electronic format.
What is excluded from this offer:
- Any testing.
- Multiple sources can be done on request
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.