Digital TwinsFebruary 18, 2021
Monthly Process Engineering SupportFebruary 18, 2021
Development of an ANN predictive demand model.
Are you struggling to understand what your demand is going to be and when it might exceed production capacity? We can help! Lutra will assess your water production and demand along with seasonal variations, weather and drought information to build you an artificial neural net model that can be run online via our Infrastructure Data (ID) portal. The model will provide an estimate of the demand on the system up to 7 days in advance. This can be used for a proactive communications strategy on restrictions.
What is included in this offer:
- Developing a model of the system production and demand.
- Implementation of the model into Infrastructure Data.
What is excluded from this offer:
- It is assumed that this work can be carried out in a Lutra office and no travel time has been allowed.
- Any data collection. It is assumed data will be provided.
- Any future demand forecasting based on growth.
- Demand forecasting can be done on request
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.