Safety in DesignFebruary 17, 2021
Functional DescriptionsFebruary 18, 2021
Provision of HAZOP leader and scribe to facilitate a one day HAZOP workshop.
HAZOP is one of the techniques that can be used to demonstrate that the health and safety aspects of a design are identified and eliminated or minimised. Our experienced HAZOP leaders and scribes can run the process for you.
What is included in this offer:
- Planning of the nodes prior to the workshop.
- A chartered principal process engineer will attend and facilitate the workshop.
- An engineer will attend the workshop and act as a scribe.
- A full set of electronic HAZOP minutes will be provided 2 working days after the completion of the HAZOP workshop.
- Additional days – $ 3,500 per day.
- Client to provide all P&IDS and functional descriptions 1 week prior to the workshop
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.