Performance Audit – Groundwater Treatment PlantFebruary 18, 2021
Hydraulic Capacity AssessmentsFebruary 18, 2021
Investigation into a water quality incident.
Lutra’s team of water treatment experts are experienced in investigating water quality incidents. Our team can help identify the cause/source of an issue, develop a detailed timeline and can recommend corrective actions to prevent a re-occurrence.
What is included in this offer:
- Two day site visit by a Lutra expect (Principal Process Engineer) and engineer (Process Engineer) for data collection.
- Development of detailed timeline.
- Identification of possible/probable causes.
- A report detailing the above.
- An incident is defined as a serious water quality incident in a water supply system which poses a direct threat to public health.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.
Design, build and operate a pilot plant and plan a pilot trial.
Audit and benchmarking of a mechanical wastewater treatment plant including sludge/biosolids processing.
An in-depth audit and benchmarking of an oxidation pond.