Operator Training SystemFebruary 18, 2021
Onsite Training – FiltersFebruary 18, 2021
$ 900/ trainee
Onsite training with fully interactive SCADA environment.
SIM-PLANT is a fully interactive SCADA environment for water and wastewater treatment plant SCADA operations training and competency assessment. Lutra can provide training using SIM-PLANT in a workshop environment at your facilities.
What is included in this offer:
- One day workshop (two separate 3 hour sessions) with a Principal Process Engineer and Process Engineer providing guidance and training support.
- Full access to the 80 SIM-PLANT scenarios for each trainee for three months following the workshop, including email support for any technical issues.
- Workshops must have a minimum of 6 trainees per session.
- Workshops are limited to 10 trainees per session.
- Trainee will require laptop for workshop.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.
Onsite training on instrument calibration and verification.
Onsite training on activated sludge in wastewater treatment.
Lutra’s expert water engineers will provide onsite training on residuals management processes in water treatment.