Incident Response – First 72 HoursApril 7, 2021
Performance Audit – Oxidation Ponds WWTPApril 18, 2021
Operator Training System – Basic Plant
License to Operate is an online training and operator competency assessment system.
High quality training materials are a critical part of effective and consistent operations. Lutra’s License to Operate (LTO) is an online training and operator competency assessment system developed for a specific treatment plant.
What is included in this offer:
- Two day site visit by Process Engineer and Videographer for information gathering and operations filming.
- Configuration of Learning Management System (LMS) for treatment plant.
- Interactive and video-based operations training material for treatment plant.
- SCADA troubleshooting videos.
- Development of training assessments.
- 1 year subscription to TalentLMS learning management system.
What is excluded in this offer:
- Operations guide.
- Treatment advice.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- A basic plant is defined as having not more than two processes (e.g. UV and Chlorination).
- The fee is per treatment plant.
- TalentLMS subscription payment to be handed over after 12 months.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.