Performance Audit – Mechanical WWTPApril 18, 2021
UV/Chlorine – 2,000 m3/dayJuly 5, 2021
Performance Audit – BNR / Sludge Treatment WWTP
Audit and benchmarking of a mechanical wastewater treatment plant including sludge/biosolids processing.
Lutra’s expert wastewater process engineers will audit your wastewater treatment plant and benchmark it against an “ideal” plant.
What is included in this offer:
- Two day site visit by a Principal Process Engineer and a Process Engineer for review and data collection.
- An office based review of plant data.
- An analysis of RMA compliance.
- An analysis of flow management.
- An analysis of operator training.
- An analysis of manuals and SOPs.
- Audit scoring and benchmarking.
- A report detailing the analysis, audit scoring and benchmarking.
What is excluded from this offer:
- Any sampling costs.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.
Technical assistance from a Lutra water treatment expert for first 72h of an incident.
Assess the water quality of a ground water source.
Development of wastewater influent sampling programme.