Operator Training System – Basic PlantApril 7, 2021
Performance Audit – Mechanical WWTPApril 18, 2021
Performance Audit – Oxidation Ponds WWTP
An in-depth audit and benchmarking of an oxidation pond.
Lutra’s expert wastewater process engineers will audit your oxidation ponds in a wastewater treatment plant and benchmark them against an “ideal” plant.
What is included in this offer:
- One and a half day site visit by a Principal Process Engineer and a Process Engineer for review and data collection.
- An office based review of plant data.
- An analysis of resource consent compliance.
- An analysis of flow management.
- An analysis of operator training.
- An analysis of manuals and SOPs.
- Audit scoring and benchmarking.
- A report detailing the analysis, audit scoring and benchmarking.
What is excluded from this offer:
- Any sampling costs.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.
Assess the water quality of a ground water source.
Audit and benchmarking of a mechanical wastewater treatment plant including sludge/biosolids processing.
Development of wastewater influent sampling programme.