Source Water Quality Assessments – Surface WaterFebruary 18, 2021
Source Water Quality Assessment – Ground WaterFebruary 18, 2021
Performance Audit – Surface Water Treatment Plant
An in-depth audit and benchmarking of a surface water treatment plant.
Lutra’s expert water process engineers will audit your water treatment plant and benchmark it against an “ideal” plant.
What is included in this offer:
- Four day site visit by a Principal Process Engineer and a Process Engineer for review and data collection.
- An office based review of online data.
- An analysis of control loop performance.
- An analysis of pump performance.
- An analysis of DWSNZ compliance.
- An analysis of plant response to source water events.
- An analysis of flow management.
- An analysis of chemical dosing and water chemistry.
- A filter state analysis (core sampling)
- Backwash efficiency analysis.
- An analysis of operator training.
- An analysis of manuals and SOPs.
- Audit scoring and benchmarking.
- A report detailing the analysis, audit scoring and benchmarking.
What is excluded from this offer:
- Any sampling costs.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.