Cyanobacteria Monitoring PlanFebruary 18, 2021
Water Safety PlansFebruary 18, 2021
Sanitary Borehead Inspection
Inspection of the borehead for a single groundwater treatment plant.
Having a bore head that prevents surface water ingress and potential contamination is one part of complying with Principle 2 – Protection of the Source Water is of Paramount Importance, of the 6 Principles for Safe Drinking Water in New Zealand. Lutra’s expert water process engineers will come and inspect your bores and carry out this assessment.
What is included in this offer
- Visual inspection of the bore head and installation by a chartered engineer.
- Write up technical memo highlighting non-compliances based on information provided in the Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Includes up to 3 bores per site.
What is excluded from this offer
- Bore water quality analysis
- This is not a catchment risk assessment
- E.coli and total coliform data to be provided by the client
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.