CFD ModellingFebruary 18, 2021
Advanced Process ControlFebruary 18, 2021
Tracer testing to determine reservoir baffle factors.
A reservoir baffle factor is a critical part of determining the chlorine C.t required for the drinking water standards. Tracer testing is one way to accurately determine a baffle factor (CFD modelling is the other approach we offer).
The tracer used is fluoride therefore this approach is only valid for sites that dose fluoride before the chorine contact tank/reservoir. The method used is the step dose method. The exercise is repeated three times at different flowrates.
What is included in this offer:
- Site attendance for 1 day by senior process engineer to plan out the trial with site staff.
- Production of trial plan.
- Site attendance for 3 days by senior process engineer and process engineer to conduct the trial.
- Providing a report detailing the outcomes, baffle factor and chlorine C.t calculations.
What is excluded from this offer:
- All laboratory testing fees.
- Supply of sampling bottles.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.