Influent Sampling ProgrammeFebruary 18, 2021
SIM-PLANT CoachingFebruary 18, 2021
Operator Training System
License to Operate is an online training and operator competency assessment system.
High quality training materials are a critical part of effective and consistent operations. Lutra’s License to Operate (LTO) is an online training and operator competency assessment system developed for a specific treatment plant.
What is included in this offer:
- Three day site visit by Process Engineer and Videographer for information gathering and operations filming.
- Configuration of Learning Management System (LMS) for treatment plant.
- Interactive and video-based operations training material for treatment plant.
- SCADA troubleshooting videos.
- Development of training assessments.
- 1 year subscription to TalentLMS learning management system.
What is excluded in this offer:
- Operations guide.
- Treatment advice.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- The fee is per treatment plant.
- TalentLMS subscription payment to be handed over after 12 months.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.
Lutra’s expert water engineers will provide onsite training on residuals management processes in water treatment.
Onsite training on coagulation and jar testing.
Onsite training on media filtration in water treatment.