Water Safety PlansFebruary 18, 2021
Sample Schedule Development (Source)February 18, 2021
Wastewater Safety Plan
Preparation and support of a Wastewater Safety Plant (WWSP).
The wastewater safety plan provides a quality assurance framework towards achieving consent compliance sustainably and with a best practice approach. Lutra’s expert wastewater treatment engineers can assist in preparation of a WWSP for any WWTP.
The wastewater safety plan provides a quality assurance framework towards achieving consent compliance sustainably and with a best practice approach.
What is included in this offer:
- One day site visit by a Principal Process Engineer for review and data collection.
- A capacity assessment and data review for compliance.
- A review of operational documents and training.
- A review against WWSP framework requirements and gap analysis.
- Continued support to fulfill wastewater safety plan framework requirements.
|Conditions of Engagement:||
Engineering New Zealand/ACENZ Short Form Agreement – Feb 2019.
Fees are Exclusive of GST.
Invoiced monthly based on percentage completion.
Disbursements will be charged at 110% to cover administration costs.