Our purpose is to ensure that anyone can drink water from a tap and enjoy our natural waters, without getting ill.
Adding value through smart solutions.
Waitomo District Council improved their compliance reporting, by moving away from manual systems to a digital process. Find out how this has changed how they operate.
Tauranga City Council saved a significant amount of time, moving from paper-based to digital forms. Find out how they made this transition.
Kapiti Coast District Council's Waikanae plant draws water from a river which is prone to high turbidity events. Find out how they optimised their chemical dosing to match the ever changing river conditions.
Helping you with all your treatment needs.
- Do you spend time collating information from multiple sources?
- Getting information too late, or missing compliance deadlines?
- Are you missing inspections or losing paper forms?
Learn how Infrastructure Data can streamline your processes to save time, eliminate errors, plus improve performance.
- Preparing your team for the new Taumata Arowai Operational Rules?
- Does your water or wastewater treatment plant need optimising?
- In need of a proven and reliable training framework?
Find out about the wide range of value add services that our specialist water and wastewater process engineers provide.
- Is your standard and practised treatment scheme no longer compliant?
- Are you preparing for an expensive traditional plant build?
- Requiring a high quality solution quickly?
Discover our end-to-end compliance solutions, featuring our own state-of-the-art modular treatment plants and technology.